Welcome to FISA
FISA – Film Industry Support Austria is a subsidy programme by the Austrian Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs designed to support the production of cinema films. Funding is possible for national productions, Austrian-foreign co-productions as well as service productions.
We are happy to announce that THE MURER CASE received the Grand Diagonale Prize (Feature Film) last week.
Additionally, some other FISA-funded projects were rewarded:
- LICHT: Editing (Niki Mossböck), Thomas Pluch Script Prize (Kathrin Resetarits)
- LIFE GUIDANCE: Editing (Niki Mossböck)
- NICHT VON SCHLECHTEN ELTERN: Editing (Joana Scrinzi)
- L‘ANIMALE: Acting Prize for the Ensemble
- HILFE, ICH HABE MEINE ELTERN GESCHRUMPFT: Prize for Innovative Production Services (MINI Film)
Congratulations to the winners of the 68th Berlinale, which includes two FISA-funded films:
WALDHEIMS WALZER by Ruth Beckermann wins the Glashütte Original Documentary Award and L'ANIMALE by Katharina Mückstein ranks third in the Panorama Audience Award.